Use your Laptop/PC as a Router

Now a days in internet is an essential matter for most of the people. In job sector, for gaming, watching movie or, knowing to the current news of the world alsmost every step of our life we are most depend on internet. We need internet in PC, laptop, Smartphone, even in Ip camera.

For make our easy access internet without any wire, the invention of router is a great creature of humanbeing. So router is most a common matter whole over the world.

Suppose you have a laptop, pc and also a smartphone and also a broadband connection or, internet connection but you have no router so you can't access internet at the same time  all of your device.

Today I will show you how you can make your laptop as a router. Please see video and enjoy it..



Download Software <<< Click Here >>>

I wish you enjoy my video. Please keep in touch by subscribe my channel and also like my Facebook page.If you have any question please comments me I will try to give answer clearly.

Subscribe my YouTube Channel... <<<click here>>>

Visit my Website... <<<click here>>>

Like my Facebook page... <<<click here>>>



Thank You... 

Comments