Increase RAM for your PC/Laptop with pendrive

Now a days our technology of computer is getting update day by day. In every day software company were making more and more software for make our life easier. But those software to run in our PC/laptop we need more ram otherwise we get hang in our computer. Today I will show you how to increase our ram by a pen drive without any software. It will be worked 100%. For your lesson make more clear I make a video tutorial. Please see in and enjoy yourself.



I wish you enjoy my video. Please keep in touch by subscribe my channel and also like my Facebook page.If you have any question please comments me I will try to give answer clearly.
Subscribe my YouTube Channel... <<<click here>>>

Visit my Website... <<<click here>>>

Like my Facebook page... <<<click here>>>


Thank You... 




Comments